Digital Technology Leadership Program - Solution ArchitectFebruary 2021 - Present
- Developed operational technology supporting network for CMMC military compliance, enabling billions in new contracts in 2022
- Architected documentation and improvements to Storage Gateway integration with manufacturing sites, reducing storage costs by millions per year
- Designed multiple architecture diagrams and presented to internal committee for approval
University of Cincinnati
Machine Learning ResearcherJune 2020 - Present
- Developed deep CNN to predict risk of back injury (90.6% accuracy) in lifting objects using sensor-based motion data
- CNN uses unconventional pooling techniques to achieve higher accuracy for the problem domain
- Published research available at doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0247162
Digital Technology Leadership Program - Product OwnerJune 2020 - February 2021
- Organized and led development team of 6 members
- Reduced number of open defects by 60%
- Extended backlog timeline from 3 weeks to 6 months
- Improved feature development speed by 50% with more robust business logic documentation
Cybersecurity CI/CD InternMay 2019 - August 2019
Currently researching, implementing, and testing a full CI/CD system for GE Aviation Cybersecurity to automate their test and deploy processes, increasing developer productivity.
This platform will also accelerate adoption of cloud platforms within the team and make development cloud-first, enabling scalability through a Docker-based workflow.
- Architecting a CI/CD platform (Drone) to automate build and deployment processes
- Creating and customizing several Docker images, managing a private Docker registry
Full Stack Development InternJanuary 2018 - April 2018
Implemented both frontend and database logic for a customer-facing parts ordering platform to improve usability.
Developed an application to manage data collaboration across the GE Aviation supply chain, enabling supplier data access for GE engineers to improve delivery and quality across all aspects of the development process.
- Created REST-compliant API in Spring Boot
- Developing Vue.js components
- Increased coverage of Java API code
Platform Automation InternMay 2018 - August 2018
Worked to manage enterprise data software deployment, orchestration, and monitoring in AWS, saving GE >$500M in server costs across the team.
- Used Chef to automate deployment and setup of application containers on EC2
- Wrote JS/TS on Lambda to manage monitoring with automated alerts in team chat channels and on-demand triggering of deployment.
- Tested database calls, API functionality, unit tests with BDD in Mocha/Chai
Great American Insurance
Application Developer InternMay 2016 - May 2018
Developed a web app for enrollment and claims of a $40 million insurance division of GAIC. Worked in a Scrum team with 3 senior developers and contributed to feature and bug stories, planning meetings, and feature design.
- Built several customer-facing pages and critical features using business requirements
- Managed database migrations and financial reporting queries for billing customers
- Created microservice built on WCF to rapidly build and serve search data (10x+ improvement)
- Built and integrated Windows Services to accept and execute messages on top of RabbitMQ
- Automated user testing using Protractor
If you're looking to get in contact, check out my GitHub or use the form below.